For People Who Don’t Like Your Hair
People will inevitably give you a hard time about your hair. The most common being:
Here are some responses to keep in your back pocket.
- My shoulders are having a party. They're waiting for my hair to arrive.
- Sorry, I couldn’t hear you, I'm having a great hair day.
- Actually my hair is better than your girlfriend’s.
- You don’t look like a girl and you are one (just kidding don’t say that).
- I’m growing it out to donate to charity (only use this, of course if you intend to donate your hair).
- Would you tell Jesus to cut his hair?
- Short hair is easy. Anyone can have short hair. Long hair takes commitment.
- I can tell you’ve had thousands of consecutive bad hair days.
- I’m growing it out for #HairWhipWednesday.
- My long hair shows I don’t have to look, or live, the way anyone thinks I should.