The classic, hallmark, signature Longhair move. Also categorized under “Moves That Guys With Short Hair Don’t Have.” In case you haven’t mastered this one yet, here’s the breakdown:
1. Neck stretch and warmup.
2. Perform a visual safety check for nearby obstructions.
3. Let the hair down.
4. Lower the head. Bending at the torso can create greater acceleration.
5. Accelerate the head in upward motion. Introducing lateral movement will increase style but can decrease intensity. It’s a style/intensity trade-off here.
6. Abruptly stop the head motion, allowing inertia to continue the hair’s motion into a whipping action.
7. Repeat with intensity until stoke levels reach crescendo.
Any additional hair whipping tips? Or cool neck warmups?