Masterful Hair Advice
It’s not every day you can get hair advice from a master long hair barber, but on this episode of The Longhairs podcast El Sicario sits down with his friend and personal long hair barber, Shelbee Shearz.
The owner and proprietor of The Lion’s Mane Grooming Co. in San Diego, Shelbee is a master barber and educator specializing in men’s long hair.
Going to a barbershop as a guy with long hair can be intimidating. Thankfully, Shelbee goes into detail about the difference in training between short hair and long hair barbers, why it’s important to find the right barber, and why she decided to specialize in guys with long hair. She also provides expert and honest feedback on our hair care products.
All this and more from Shelbee Shearz on this episode of Let It Ride.
What you'll hear about
- The nuances of being a long hair barber
- A professional perspective on how often to get trims
- Why a barbershop can still be a sanctuary for guys with long hair
- How to get the perfect haircut from your barber or stylist
- How The Longhairs convinced a barber with 20 years of experience to join our ranks
Or listenRight here, or find Let It Ride wherever you listen to podcasts.
Bros On This Episode
Media Producer for The Longhairs, El Garvinski stays active with communications, art and health. He produced the iconic Hair Ties For Guys commercial in 2014. After coming back from creative endeavors abroad he returned to The Longhairs to continue firing off heavy content.