SPONSOR THE GREAT CUT
What a chance to be here, because when else will your business get huge exposure, make a valuable contribution to a great cause, and be part of a Guinness World Record all at once?
That’s what you’ll get when you sponsor The Great Cut.
We are looking for businesses to help The Longhairs and our charity partners at Children With Hair Loss achieve something special. Here’s what you can be part of:
An attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the most hair donated to charity in a 24 hour period, by any group, ever.
There are millions of children who can’t grow their own hair due to cancer treatments, alopecia, burns and other medical problems.
Men, women and children, salon partners, celebrity longhairs and supporters will donate their hair together for children in need.
We want to get you involved with The Great Cut, and we have a ton of value to offer your business.
Generally what we’re looking for is a donation of products or services and/or a direct financial donation to Children With Hair Loss.
In exchange we’re offering a full menu of valuable sponsor benefits to choose from. Since we were a digital marketing agency before The Longhairs, you’ll find a lot of the value we have to offer in the digital space.
- More about The Great Cut
- More about Children With Hair Loss
- Social Media
- YouTube: 22K+ subscribers, 2M+ total views
- Facebook + Instagram: 15K+ followers
- Podcast: 500+ listens on most episodes
- Videos and podcasts are published permanently, gaining views and listens over time
- The Longhairs Website
- Over 50K monthly visitors
- Links from our website will remain live, driving traffic and providing SEO value in perpetuity
- Over 15K subscribers
- Weekly emails
- Children With Hair Loss
- Email: over 150K subscribers
- Social Media: over 80K followers
What do you say?
Will you join with The Longhairs and Children With Hair Loss, and help us break a Guinness World Record at The Great Cut?
Fill out the form below to express your interest...and start doing your neck warmups.